We are looking forward to our return to Aylesford School this Saturday, 22nd May and please remember the following revised timings which will allow us to have a safe and orderly changeover between sessions :-
U10s: year 5 and below (09:30 – 11:00am);
U12s: years 6 – 7 (11:10am – 12:40pm);
U14s: years 8 – 9 (12:50pm – 2:35pm);
U16s: years 10 – 11 (2:45 – 4:30pm); and
U18s: years 12 – 13) (2:45 – 4:30pm).
Following consultation with the Facilities Manager at the school, please ensure you and your children strictly adhere to the following protocols :-
- a one way system will be in operation, with entrance through the main doors at the front of the school (see image attached) and exit via the doors by the assembly hall to the left of the school building;
- please wait outside the main doors until invited inside the building;
- the usual routine of temperature checks and hand sanitisation before entering the sports hall will continue to apply;
- a QR code for scanning / checking into venue using the NHS track-and-trace app. will be on display on the main entrance doors; and
- we regret that it is the school’s current policy that no parents or spectators will be allowed in any part of the school building and the usual cap of 30 will apply inside the sports hall. Any parents wishing to view a sample of the Club’s new kit will be able to do so outside the main entrance.
For our recent joiners, please note that there is ample parking directly in front of the main entrance to the school.
We appreciate your co-operation and ongoing support and please contact me / your Team Manager if you have any questions or concerns.